Friday’s Golden Knights Foundation NHL Draft mixer at T-Mobile Arena was another example of the 100% first class style the Golden Knights are building the franchise upon.
Very Italian –good people, good food, good conversation… Representing the
Representing the 2,500+ members of the IAAC, Dave and I ignored the great food and beverages and meeting players (not really) and focused on building ties between the club’s 50-team National Street Hockey League and the Golden Knights Foundation. To summarize, It’s going to be a great relationship; the Golden Knights Foundation is dedicated to helping youth overcome obstacles and becoming all they can be.
So, far here’s where we are:
- GKF will supply sticks and balls for the players,
- Our members can support the League by donating to the Golden Knights Foundation,
- We will begin inviting prospective sponsors to a League kick-off dinner,
- Negotiating the application of a GKF logo to all team jerseys,
- Opportunities for team and league sponsorship,
(Trivia: It is fitting and proper that the National Street Hockey League was officially formed Wednesday, June 21st as the Expansion Draft was occurring)