The ultimate way to do well by doing good for local youth athletes: own one of the first teams in the exciting new sport: Drone Racing!
- What is drone racing?
- The next great professional sport, athletes wearing goggles for a “first person view” (think of what Iron Man sees when he’s flying) pilot a drone through a 3-D course at speeds at over 100 mph.
- We have been offered the opportunity to help Las Vegas become the epicenter for drone racing in the USA by creating a way to develop professional talent: 50 teams of 20 ten-to-eighteen year-old boys and girls learning to pilot, navigate, build and fix drones.
- Why should you care?
- It’s the best way to help large numbers of 10 to 18 year-olds, especially those who can’t afford to play traditional sports, or have transportation to practices or games.
- About 1 in 10,000 youth who participate in traditional sports will ever become professionals or earn a living from the sport (NOTE: our Athletic Director, Andy LaRussa, has proven to be an exception). Drones will provide millions of job opportunities in the near future.
- You don’t have to be in great physical shape to participate in drone racing.
- It’s a means to connect to with sister teams in Italy and elsewhere.
- Because, for less than the cost of advertising in a local monthly magazine, you can own your own team (Own, not sponsor).MOIteamownership52917v1a
- What does it cost?
- A lot less than a full page ad in a local monthly magazine. If you are one of the 1st ten teams, the total price to own a team is only $3,200 (less than $300 per month).
- As an owner, you have the right to sell your team (as with any team ownership, restrictions apply).
- Getting started is easy:
Teams # Purchase
1 through 10
11 through 20
21 through 30
31 through 40
41 through 50